The Sussex Guild Contemporary Craft Show At Michelham Priory
At Michelham Priory and Gardens, Upper Dicker, Near Hailsham BN27 3QS
3rd – 5th August, from 10.30 – 5.00pm
For 50 years the Sussex Guild has been exhibiting at delightful Michelham Priory and Gardens. This year the event takes place from the 3 to 5 August. Exhibitors will show their fine crafts in the Elizabethan barn and in marquees on the lawns. However, it is the craft demonstrations that make this show special. Sussex Guild members will be demonstrating creative textiles, glass lamp-work, woodwork and jewellery making together with several potters showing their different skills. There is even the chance to make your own piece of pottery to take home.
With something for everyone at Michelham Priory, why not celebrate our Golden Anniversary with a visit to the past? Come to visit the Tudor house, beautiful gardens and medieval gatehouse, also meet and see our designer makers in action. It will be a great day out and you may also find something special to take home. Exhibitors will show a variety of fine crafts in the Elizabethan barn and in marquees on the lawns. Craft demonstrations include: glass work, jewellery making, pottery, woodwork and creative textiles.
- Standard Admission to craft show, house and grounds: Adult £9.80, Child (5-15) £4.90
- Student / Senior £8.80, Disabled / Carer £4.70
- Family £25.50 (2 adults and up to 4 children)
Gift Aid ticket options available. Free Parking
- For more about Michelham Priory see: www.sussexpast.co.uk or Tel: 01323 844224.
- For the Sussex Guild see: www.thesussexguild.co.uk or visit our Shop & Gallery in Lewes, where over thirty members of the Sussex Guild have a base at Southover Grange.
- The Shop is open every day from 10 am to 5 pm, Telephone: 01273 479565.