Don’t Learn Safety By Accident!
For many businesses, health and safety is a headache – but can we afford to ignore the risks and costs associated with workplace injuries and ill health?
Did you know: there are more than 750 personal injury claims management companies in the UK, turning over nearly £200m a year?
Not only is the cost of a workplace injury hugely expensive – over 30 million working days were lost due to work-related ill health and workplace injuries in 2017/18 – we live increasingly in a ‘no win, no fee’ culture where even minor slips, trips and falls can easily give rise to personal injury compensation claims from employees and customers.
What happens when someone makes a claim against my business?
Often, you’ll receive a solicitor’s letter alerting you to a claim and requesting a host of documentation within a limited time period, including pre and post-accident risk assessments (did you know these need to be updated following an accident?), training records and various other documents. Could you defend a claim if one arrived today?
Cost effective, sensible solutions
We at www.sussexsolutionsltd.co.uk are local, we’re qualified and experienced and we can offer a range of cost-effective solutions including training, risk assessment and no-nonsense advice.
Risk Assessment training
- Sussex Solutions Ltd are offering a half day (3.5 hour) course at your workplace for only £225 until May 2019*.
- Our TechIOSH qualified instructors will train up to 10 staff to develop risk assessments that are suitable for and importantly, proportionate to the risks of your business.
- *normally £259
Fire Risk Assessments
- Sussex Solutions Ltd are offering fire risk assessments for your workplace for only £275 until May 2019*.
- Our ex-Fire Service fire risk assessor is registered with the Institution of Fire Engineers and has over 30 years’ experience in helping you meet your legal obligations in relation to fire.
- You’ll receive a full narrative fire risk assessment and action plan.
- *normally £299
For further information
Email: email@example.com and quote “Sussex Living”