Burns Night Dine & Stay at Hever Castle
Friday 25th January 2019
Celebrate Burns Night with a stay at Hever Castle & Gardens on Friday 25th January 2019.
This spectacular event will combine an overnight stay in five star luxury accommodation with a tribute to the life, works and spirit of the great Scottish poet, Robert Burns.
Providing a picturesque location, Hever Castle is a fitting place to enjoy all the formal pomp and ceremony one would expect at a traditional Burns Night supper.
A warming welcome drink will be offered upon arrival; chose from a Hot Toddie or a glass of Prosecco. A piper will entertain and lead guests to dinner in the Castle – a four course traditional Burns Night supper menu – after which will follow an informal knees-up to a Ceilidh band going into the wee small hours of the morning.
In the morning a delicious breakfast will be served, followed by a private guided tour of Hever Castle.
To book or for any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01732 861750.
Please note: Full payment is requested at the time of booking. Bookings are non-refundable due to the popularity of such events and the limited number of bedrooms available. Should you wish to order any pre-ordered wines to be served with dinner, payment will also be requested in advance.
- 3pm: Bedrooms available to check-in
- 7pm: Guests to be taken to the Castle for a pre-dinner drink
- 7.45pm: Traditional piper to welcome guests to dinner
- 8pm: Burns Night Supper is served
- 10.30pm – 1am: Traditional Burns Night Ceilidh Band
- 8.00am – 9.30am: Breakfast
- 10.30am: Check out of bedrooms, Private Guided Tour of Hever Castle
Per couple ticket price:
- Deluxe room package: £205 per person (based on two people sharing)
- Feature room package: £220 per person (based on two people sharing)
- Superior room package: £225 per person (based on two people sharing)
- Suite: £240 per person (based on two people sharing)
- Single Room package: £205 per room